Low running cost, energy efficiency, and low fuel consumption are the primary factors that homeowners consider when investing in a boiler. Vaillant is one of the top leading boiler manufacturers in the UK that offers a wide range of heating solutions to fulfil any hot water requirement. Their products are the highest rated in terms of quality, reliability, and performance.
In this blog, we will cover the features and benefits of one of the most climate-friendly boilers introduced by Vaillant: The ecoTEC exclusive with Green IQ combi boiler. So if you are looking to invest in this product, keep reading to learn everything you need to know!
The ecoTech Exclusive with Green iQ is a Combi boiler that delivers performance, control, and efficiency like no other and is available in both Combi and system models.
Moreover, it comes in three central heating outputs, including 25.3, 24.8, and 33.7 kW. This boiler has an efficiency rating of 94% and is A-rated in Energy Efficiency Class. In addition, it is also LPG-compatible and has a warranty of 10 years. Furthermore, this boiler is compact and is 720 mm in height, 40 mm in width, and 406 mm in depth. Due to its compact design, it is lightweight and can be installed in the bathroom, kitchen, or any place where it is required.
It is available in the following models:
- Vaillant ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ Combi Boiler: 35kW, 43kW
- Vaillant ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ System Boiler: 27kW
The 35 kW has a flow rate of 14.5 I/min, whereas the 43 kW has a flow rate of 17.8 I/min. Let’s look at some of the benefits of this model!
Benefits of EcoTech Exclusive with Green iQ
- The ecoTEC exclusive with Green iQ boiler has a premium quality stainless steel body allowing superior heat generation. This boiler also has a built-in heat recovery system supported by a condensing heat exchanger, enabling homeowners to meet their heating requirements while lowering their energy costs.
- This is a quick-to-install boiler that requires minimal maintenance. Its green IQ Technology manages performance and allows the boiler components to work efficiently for an extended period.
- It has a quieter operation and received multiple awards for less noise generation. The Noise Abatement Society granted it the Quiet Mark award for its innovative reduced-noise design. Even when the boiler runs at full capacity, its noise won’t bother you, making it one of the quietest products in the Combi boiler category.
- This boiler has been tested with up to 20% hydrogen blended with natural gas.
- Due to low carbon emissions, it is an eco-friendly option and is 85% recyclable.
- It is assembled in Vaillants’ award-winning manufacturing facility.
- It also has a load compensation ability that allows the boiler to alter the temperature of hot water based on the surroundings.
- You can easily find boiler parts for this model at plumbing retailers and wholesalers across the UK.
If you want to get this boiler installed by an experienced team to meet your water heating requirements, look no further than Bbright. We provide urgent boiler installation services across the UK. For details, please call 01279 888429.